Time is for mystery.Time is for awards .
Thank you to Love Alchemy for nominating me. I love every title which includes the word “Love” .She have a several different blogs where she write about love .If you need love, but I know that you do, please visit her blog on the above link. Thank you Love Alchemy 🙂
- Feature the award logo/image on your post.√
- List the rules.√
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.√
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself.√
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link as well — Okoto Enigma.√
- Answer the questions provided.√
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.√
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers and notify them by commenting on their blog.√
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird/funny question (specify)√
- Share and link to your best post(s) √
Three things about me
- This is always the hardest part of all awards, because I don’t like to speak about me.
- I love silence.
- I love the rain.
My answers for questions !
1.What did your past relationship teach you? That I should always look on good in people.I always pay attention only to virtues.
- What one thing do people always misunderstand about you? Sometimes they think I’m cruel because I like to call the things with the real name. This is the only way to resolve your problems.
3.What makes you feel accomplished? When I’m able to listen to someone, to help him/her, to teach him/her. This is very important for me.
- What is your favorite song? Extreme – More Than Words. Love is more than words , because words are empty without deeds.
5. Weird Question: What would you name your boat if you had one? If you already do, what did you name it? It would be “Poseidon” because I love Greek myths. He was god of the Sea and other waters.
My best posts
I do not like to rate my posts,because I love them all. I’ll tell that the most interesting posts are those which can help to the people the most, because we are every day in contact with this divine liquid. It’s my posts about water.
Questions for my nominees
- What is your favorite book and why ?
- Where you see yourself in 22 years ?
- What is for you the most important thing in life ?
- If you have only one more day of life, what would you do that day ?
- Are you doing the job you love?
One weird question . All my questions are weird, so there is no need for extra.