Eat healthy, to be healthy !
Stop making excuses that you don’t have a time,that you are too busy. You are to lazy to make some changes in your life.Small changes can bring you a better life.
If you have are already read my last two posts about food, and metabolism you should know some important things about food and about diet. With this knowledge you should be able to recognize what is good for you and what is not.You should recognize which diet is good and which one is not. It is a math. You should eat less calories to lose weight than your basal metabolism is.
In this post I will tell you how to accelerate your metabolism, which is very important for your health, and for your weight. If you feel weak, listless and without energy, it is your fault, because you were not careful with your body.Your health is in your hands .
You must know that your body is perfect organism. Just perfect in every sense.You should have at least five-six smaller servings per day. Three main servings and two-three snacks. You can say it is too much for you,but it is not.On this way you will:
- speed up your metabolism
- prevent the creation of fats.
Simply said, when you eat only one time in day, or two times,you must know that your body knows that you will not give him any food at least 12 hours.So to save your life, your body will save all your energy in fat deposits for every case. But if you are eating every two or three hours,your body knows that should not to save any energy because it will receive the necessary energy very soon.
You should accelerate your metabolism for better calorie consumption and you can do that doing this things:
- Eat breakfast-I purposely put breakfast on the first place,because it is your most important meal.After night your body needs energy.
- Eat 5-6 smaller servings per day.On this way your body will not create fat.
- Drink a lot of water (at least 2 liter per day). Water hydrates your entire body ,and is used for all metabolic processes in the body. According to one study ,drinking 500 ml of water was accelerated a body metabolism in one hour for 30%.
- Drink coffee or green tea. It is proven that caffeine has a metabolic effect.
- Train with weights.In this way you will increase your muscle mass. The more muscle you have your body consumes more calories by itself.
- Reduce sugar intake. Sugar increases insulin production which according to new research slows metabolism
- Eat almond,nuts or other similar fruits . This is a good food which can accelerate your metabolism for 10%. You need very small portions every day.
In next posts I will bring to you a diet many,so stay tuned.
Start now, not tomorrow, not in the Monday. Now !!! I am sure You Can Do It !!!