I’m nominated from Whitney for Liebster Award . This is really an honor for me, to be nominated for blogger award from such a great blogger like Whitney. When I have read her blog for the first time, I said to myself, this girl really knows what she’s talking about. She is merged spiritual world with material , to show us how we should live, to show us that we should not be afraid of life.
If you want to learn how to live without of fear , with full lungs visit her blog and enjoy :When I’m with you !
“Choosing to laugh, be joyful and take a light-hearted approach to many things in life will do more than make you a pleasant person” Whitney
Thank you Whitney and God bless you 🙂
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1) Acknowledge the blog who nominated you for this award. √
2) Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you. √
3) Give 11 random facts about yourself. √
4) Nominate 11 blogs. √
5) Notify them. √
6) Give them 11 questions to answer √
My answers on Whitney’s questions :
- What made you start blogging?
In my library, I have over 5000 books, and I like to read. I like to motivate people,my whole life.But I never thought I would be a blogger .Now how I started to blogging……I was very active on one site about Forex. And the Forex is 90% psychology, because on the market two the biggest emotions are Fear and Greed . I wrote motivational posts on that site because I noticed that people need that. A friend suggested to me to open my own site, because this site can extinguished one day, and all my posts will be deleted. And he was right, that happened and all my articles are gone from that site. And now, I am here, with my own domain , and I think on the safe side 🙂
2. If you could visit any country in the world, which would you visit?
It would be Tibet definitely. I like that calm energy and wisdom on one place!
- What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is white meat and salad !
- Favorite sport?
It is Volleyball because there is no contact with the opponent.
- Do you prefer digital or physical books?
I prefer physical books, but I am reading more in digital form lately 🙂
- What is the biggest problem you encounter while writing?
The biggest problem is that I will not express myself how I want to.This is because the English is not my native language, as you have noticed, I am sure 🙂
- What color are your eyes?
- Recount a brief childhood story. What happened?
I had a serious operation pleura when I was three years old. The doctor said to my parents that I will die most probably. He was wrong. God had another plain for me. But I was in hospital with infusion in my artery , and I remember I rubbed it, one day after surgery, I got up from the bed and went to the nurse, with all that blood on me, and behind my and I said “I am hungry “. She fell into unconsciousness and I am remember that in very detail .
- What type of music do you like to listen to?
Good music !
10. Do you collect anything? If so, what is it?
When I was younger I have collected empty cigarette boxes . And now, no, nothing 🙂
11. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Here, with you guys 🙂
My nominees are:
Questions For My Nominees:
- How much you care what others think of you ?
- Do you always say your opinion ?
- When you look at the sea, what is the first thought on your mind?
- How you would describe yourself in three words ?
- Do you regret for something ?
- Do you often think about the past or about the future ?
- If you could be born again , would you go with the same path?
- What is the most important thing in your life ?
- Do you believe in destiny ?
- Are you satisfied with yourself ?
- Do you dream often ?
Thank you my friends, and don’t forget You Can Do It !!!