I was nominate for three awards from Tamara Hoerner . This is the third award from Tamara, “Sunshine Blogger Award“. Tamara have a great blog about nutrition,about food, respectively how to your food be your medicine .I believe that our health depends on our thoughts and our food. She’s working on Masters of Science in Holistic Nutrition degree program ,which is great because she is merged the job she loved with her education. The most important thing in life is to love your job.
I don’t like word RULE(S), so I have a little bit change basic rules.Tamara sorry,but I’m running away from too many rules in life.
Do what you love,otherwise you will need to love what you do.
I like Sun.We are here because of Sun.We are live because of Sun.When I say WE, I mean here on all life in our great planet.
Thank you Tamara for your nomination,and especially because you think that my blog it deserves that !!!
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog√
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you√
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post √:
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
– I believe in energy.Ghosts are energy,so my answer is Yes.
2. What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
– Get away from people who are not afraid of God and not ashamed of people.With good people be good, but do not hate bad people too,you will not help them you’ll only hurt yourself.
3. Would you want to know the place and time of your death? Why or why not?
– No.Some things is better to not know.
– What are you most grateful for?
–Mostly on my beautiful family.
4.What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. Apple Pie or Chocolate Cake?
– Chocolate Cake,definitely.
6. Pizza-Chicago style or New York?
– I’m not a pizza fan.So it does not matter.
7. If you could keep only 5 possessions, what would they be?
– Family,Love,Care,Happy,Smile 🙂
8. What does a perfect day look like for you?
– When everyone around me are happy .
9. If you were invisible for 1 day, what would you do?
– I would spend it in meditation, because no one could have to distractions me.
10. What is your favorite season and why?
– Spring, because everything around me awakens.This is a great proof of life.